1. What Information We Collect
As a general matter, you can browse the Website without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we collect your personal information.
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, or telephone number;
- Information about your business, such as company name and business type;
- Information provided by you when you request information or assistance from us;
- In conjunction with your employment inquiries or applications;
- When you participate with our social media accounts;
- In the course of providing you with our fine art services sought by you;
- Billing information;
- In conjunction with any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
When you interact with any Monica King Contemporary page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, or Pinterest, or when you use your social media account or credentials to log in to the Website, we may also collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or through that account, including your account ID or “handle.”
In addition, when you interact with the Website, our servers may keep an activity log that does not identify you individually (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we may collect the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- We may collect and store certain device information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Website. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information;
- We may log certain usage information about your use of the Website. This information includes a reading history of the pages you view. We use this information to provide you with a more customized experience on the Website; and
- We may collect and store additional “traffic data” such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we learn from you only to the extent that applicable law provides a lawful basis to do so and to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Website. We use your Personal and Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
- If you have consented to permit Monica King Contemporary to do so;
- Responding to your inquiries;
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies;
- If Monica King Contemporary needs your Personal or Non-Personal Information to perform the contract or provide the services that it has agreed to provide you;
- Sending you information about programs, initiatives, activities, and events by e-mail or another medium;
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Performing statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website and their usage patterns; and
- If Monica King Contemporary has a legitimate interest that is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, including the provision of fine art services and internal administrative or operational processes.
3. How We Share Your Information
We will not share your Personal Information with any third party, except on the legal bases described above (i) as reasonably necessary to fulfill any request from you or to contract with you and (ii) if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website, or our users; and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, our agents, or the users of the Website or the public.
4. Personal Information
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a European Regulation concerning the use and processing of personal information. We are committed to processing your information in line with high standards and in compliance with the GDPR. Under the GDPR you have certain rights to request:
(a) Access to your personal information.
(b) Correction of the personal information that we hold.
(c) Erasure of your personal information.
(d) A restriction of processing of your personal information.
(e) Transfer of your personal information to another party; or
(f) To object to processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interest (or those of a third party) to use it and there is something about your particular situation causes you to object to such processing.
Questions, comments and for the exercise of your rights under the GDPR, please contact email@example.com.